The project is a turnkey lump sum project for engineering, detailed design, manufacturing, material and equipment procurement, delivery on site, construction, installation, testing, commissioning, and operational training of the Storage Terminal forming a part of the Government's strategic reserves of petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas.
The storage capacity of the terminal is 340,000 tons of petroleum products and 10,000 tons of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
The scope of work includes the following:
- 17 No's storage tanks for diesel, gasoline, kerosene, and jet fuel of total capacity 113,000m3.
- 5 No's Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) storage spheres of total capacity 18,000m3.
- 2 No's firefighting tanks and 2 No's slop tanks.
- All relevant civil works, including tanks foundations, structures & equipment foundations, buildings, sheds and shelters, evaporation ponds, inspection platforms, fences and gates, Roads and traffic areas, walkways, and sidewalks.
- Mechanical works including; truck loading and unloading systems and equipment for petroleum products and LPG with all relevant, pumps, compressors, mixers, piping, valves, loading and unloading arms, injection and recovery units, cranes, and hoists, ...
- Fire protection system.
- Electrical works and equipment including, 33kV, 6 kV & 0.4KV systems, outdoor lighting, power supply (major, secondary, and emergency), MCC, UPS and earthing and lightning protection system, and cathodic protection system.
- Instrumentation including; flow meters, gauging system, weighbridges, leak detection system, SCADA system, fire and gas detection system, Telecommunication and data transfer, and security systems.