Providing effective HSE coordination and representation of company activities on project, ensuring HSE risks are managed according to MID’s HSE Management System.
- Making inspection, checking daily activities and ensuring its compliance with the approved HSE plan and procedure.
- Inform the project management team and supervision of any new or conflictive legislative matters that could impact the project.
- Coaching, mentoring and implementation of the HSE programs at project site.
- Ensuring the provision of an effective system for collecting, storing, analyzing, tracking and reporting HSE performance data. • Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Ensure injured workers are offered modified duties and documentation has been completed. Monitor and follow up on modified workers in the field.
- Ensure Safety Advisors are verifying field staff training and competencies; consult the project management team and Safety Manager for compliance and action plan.
- Issuing periodic HSE reports for area of responsibility and participating in periodic safety meeting and statistics.
- Investigating in HSE related incidents and taking the proper action based on a detailed analysis and evaluation.
- Helping HSE site manager to finalize HSE plan, procedure and forms.
- Ensure that the following material is available and on site, MID’s HSE Manual, the applicable provincial legislation and regulations, site safety inspection forms, observation forms, tailboards and log books, fall protection plans etc.
Education Level: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or another related field.
Experience: From 5 to 10 years’ experience in construction.
Languages Required: Good in written and spoken English language
Training Required: Recognized International / National Safety Certificates preferable Diploma from NEBOSH or OSHA