Hospitals & Clinics
General Headquarters of Jordan Armed Forces, Directorate of Housing Establishment and Military Works
2005 - 2010
Execution of a 200 bed pediatric hospital that is owned and operated by The Royal Medical Services at The King Hussein Medical City. Built up area is 27,150m2 designed over 5 floors.
The project comprised of the following works:
- Civil works, including excavation, concrete and skeleton work, stone/metal cladding, curtain walls, windows and doors,
- Finishing works including Polyvinyl Flooring, Wall Guards and hand rails, bed locators, bed curtain tracks and IV tracks.
- Mechanical works, including; HVAC System, Medical Gas system, building management system, sanitation and drainage of rain works, domestic hot and cold water system, fire fighting system, metering system, fuel system, supply and installation of laundry and kitchen equipment, water feature system, irrigation system and incinerator.
- Electrical Work, including; lighting works, lightning rod system and earthing system, supply and installation of standby generators, supply & installation of transformers, fire alarm system, nurse call system, communication system, electricity panels and sub-panels, standard air lock and security system, standard TV & satellite system, intercom Systems and master clock system
- MID Contracting also furnished all utilities for the pharmacies, labs, CT scan unit, central sterilization, MRI, Endoscopy, ICU including isolating rooms, operation theatres, recovery hall, specialized clinics and emergency department.
- In addition to all external works including landscaping, car parking and helipad.