The project is a turnkey lump sum project for engineering, detailed design, manufactiring, material and equipment procurement, delivery on site, construation, installation, testing, commissioning, and operational traning of the Storage Terminal forming a part of the Government's strategic reserves of petroleum products and liquified pertroleum gas.
The storage capacity of the terminal is 340,000 tons of petroleum products and 10,000 tons of liquified petroleum gas (LPG).
The scope of work includes the following:
- 17 No's storage tanks for diesel, gasoline, kerosene and jet fuel of total capacity 113,000m3.
- 5 No's Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) storage spheres of total capacity 18,000m3.
- 2 No's fire fighting tanks and 2 No's slop tanks.
- All relevant civil works, including tanks foundations, structures & equipment foundations, buildings, sheds and shelters, evaporation ponds, inspection platforms, fences and gates, Roads and traffic areas, walkways and sidewalks.
- Mechanical works including; truck loading and unloading systems and equipment for petroleum products and LPG with all relevant, pumps, compressors, mixers, piping, valves, loading and unloading arms, injection and recovery units, cranes and hoists, ...
- Fire protection system.
- Electrical works and equipment including, 33kV, 6 kV & 0.4KV systems, outdoor lighting, power supply (major, secondary and emergency), MCC, UPS and earthing and lightning protection system, and cathodic protection system.
- Instrumentation including; flow meters, gauging system, weighbridges, leak detection system, SCADA system, fire and gas detection system, Telecommunication and data transfer, and security system.