People are the Building Stones of our industry
At MID, we recognize that our staff are our greatest assets. Our business is changing and growing, innovating and challenging but without the right people – on the ground and behind the scenes – this counts for nothing. MID people are dynamic, forward thinking and has a skills base the envy of many across the construction sector. Our dedicated staff members are amongst the most committed and experienced in this sector.
MID culture ; "Commitment to safety, quality, excellence & integrity".
"Consciousness to time and to cost".
At MID, people find the creative environment where their ideas are heard and challenges are embraced.
We are a company with talented and diverse people striving to do their jobs better every day. We believe in doing the right thing and treating each other with integrity and respect. In return, we promise our people the freedom to explore their ideas and all the training and support necessary for them to grow too.
MID Currently employ permanent Civil Engineers, Architects, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers & Industrial Engineers, backed up by integrated PMO & expreienced foremen, surveyors as well as construction workforce.
And we continue to expand as part of our ongoing commitment to meet the individual needs of clients, stakeholders & community. We also continue to maintain the highest standards of professionalism, corporate behavior, work ethics and performance, utilizing extensive training courses locally and abroad.
- Conduct themselves in a manner that will merit respect of clients, suppliers, sub-contractors, MID members, and community.
- Uphold the reputation of MID and the dignity of its members.
- Carry out their duties responsibly and with integrity in timely manner.
- Perform their work without bias not allowing personal interest or other individuals or organizations to influence their professional conduct, judgment, interpretation, analysis, and presentation of facts.
- Not to discuss with or disclose to any person, who is not authorized to receive such information whether inside or outside their employers organization, the data, results, reports, or proposals arising from their work; Nor cause such confidential information to be misused or published without official permission or BOD consent.
- Not to receive any undisclosed material benefits other than their normal emoluments consequent upon any recommendation they may make in the course of their duties.
- Abide with Law.