Hotels & Resorts
Amman - Jordan
Iskan Company for Tourist and Hotel Investments
2001 - 2002
Fast track project (112 days) to meet deadlines preset to host the Arab League Summit, a challenge that granted MID’s engineers His Majesty’s King Abdullah II awards. Works incorporated:
- Extension to the existing hotel of total built up area 30,000 m2 (132 rooms), while refurbishing and relocating several parts of the existing hotel.
- Health and fitness center, garden Terrace 2500 m2, 3 Parking floors (250 cars).
- New entrance leading to 1,500 m2 lobby.
- The Royal Convention Center (1100 guests) with Pre function area of 900m2, Meeting Rooms of 850m2 with interactive media systems and acoustic ceilings.
- All Electro-Mechanical Works (HVAC, Lifts, Lighting, Fire Fighting, Drainage, Domestic and Electrical Wiring Connections).