Mafraq - Jordan
GITEC Consult GmbH
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
2017 - 2018
Construction, erection, testing, commissioning and operation of water and wastewater network for Za'atari Refugee Camp. The project involves execution of the following works:
- Construction and commissioning of a water network connecting households to the existing phase I water network system. The network consists of HDPE pipework ranging in size from 250mm to 25mm and approximately 421km in length.
- Construction and commissioning of a wastewater network connecting the existing household sludge holding tanks to the camp wastewater treatment plant via two new pump stations. The network consists of HDPE pipework ranging in size from 125mm to 470mm and approximately 300km in length.
- Furnishing and installing all related flow meters, valves (flow control, gate, air release, float, washout) in chambers as necessary
- Construction of two new wastewater pump stations, including buildings and related pumps and equipment.
- Construction of six new water pump stations, including buildings and related pumps and equipment.
- Installation of water pumps and related electromechanical works in three existing pump stations constructed in Phase I and connecting & commissioning of pumps.
- Erection of workstations and installation of SCADA monitoring instrumentation and control system.
- The project includes, operation and maintenance of the executed works, after completion, commissioning and handing over the project and operating the existing systems.
- The defect liability period of two years.