Upgrading a part of Queen Alia International Airport Highway of a total length 4.80 km by increasing of carriage ways to be three lanes and shoulder in each direction and replacing the middle ditch with interior shoulder and a concrete barrier.
Scope of works included the following:
- Construction of the storm water drainage system.
- Increasing the length of the under passes to be suitable with the widening of the highway.
- Relocation of lighting columns to be suitable for the new road status.
- Making detours for the airport road, first one in a total length of 1 km from the 8th circle till Marj Al Hamam Intersection, 2nd at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Laying new lines for :
- Telecommunication Company (Eight Fiber Optic Cables each 2000 L.M.)
- Electrical Company (Six 11KV + 33 KV Cables Each 2200 L.M.)
- National Electrical Company (One 3000 L.M. KV Cable)